Monday, July 20, 2009

time goes by too fast

woww!!!! incredible!!!!
I have been working every single day since July 21 and my next day off is August 01!!!
I workkk soooo much that I am now living at work for the next week.... no wait thats cuz my roomates family is here from Denmark and because the apt is so small he qsked if i could leave for the week! My boss said i could stay at the hostel for free! SO i get to enjoy the hostel life for free! Its realllllly cooool! I enjoy it!! and i get to wake up 15 mins before work. Yesterday I got to the front desk with pillow marks on my face!!! haha
I have so much to write about a cmedy show I saw Called How to become a Parisian in One hour, about Bastille Day.. i took videos of the fireworks that I want to post, about work because a lot has happened in the last month including an employee stealing 1300 euros and leaving the country, about my new appreciation for Montreal, Quebec, Canada and Canadians in general and my experience in general. I have a lot of pictures to share also but unfortunately my hostel does not have internet so i am currently at an internet cafe and can not upload any pictures or videos the computer... also its costing a lot of money... so this will all have to wait until I get back to my home or until i go to a pleqce that has free wifi!
I guess I just wanted to let you all know that even though im a slacker im a slacker with a good reason! Working a month 7 days a week 10 hours a day.. drains the energey out of you quite a bit. When I get home all i wanna do is relax. But i promise that within the week I will share with you guys everything!!! ALL that has been happening!
I also want to tell my mom my dad and my sister that even though im far not a day goes by that I dont think about how much I miss you and about how excited i am to see all of you!!!!!! I love you sooo much!!!!!!
Damn i am being kicked out of the place1
I gotta run But i will see you all within the week
Muchhh loveeeeeeeee
Gen

No comments: