Monday, October 26, 2009

Rain vs. Snow

Heya MATES!
Look at me.. 2 blogs in just about one week.. how good am i... :)
So for the past few days I have been debating with myself the topic of rain vs. Snow- Which one do I prefer. Let me tell you that its not at all that easy of a decision as both sides have fairly good arguments.
It has been raining quite a bit since I got back from my 3 week vacation with mimi and it is also somewhat cold. I hear the people from Valdor yelling right now saying Yeah well at least you don't have to shovel your driveway this morning.... and nope I don't.... but the weather is just so different here. The rain is just SO COLD. SOOOO COLD!!!! and if I remember what It was like in december 2 years ago, its about to get colder. There normally isint a lot of snow but this is where I began to wonder if I would like better snow or rain.

I LOVE walking in the rain. I think it is totally relaxing and very amusing.... but wet... no matter what happens you're wet. If its warm and windy.. you're wet.... if its cold.. well you're wet and most likely pissed off because well.. really no one likes to be wet and cold its just not fun.

When it snows........ well thats a totally different story. When it snows most likely its gonna be cold..... when its windy and snowy ah man thats a drag!! such a drag!! I hate it.. I HATE IT... !!! when you step outside and the first breath of fresh air that you inhale just hurts because its so cold..... or sitting down in a car that is not yet heated up... AHHHHHH AWFULLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to get inside as soon as possible... BUT at least you are not wet... damp maybe... but not wet. Walking outside(especially at night) when its not too cold and its snowing big, huge beautiful snowflakes... is just AMAZING. You bundle up with a scarf, a hat, mittens and a good jacket and there is nothing better. And once again you don't get wet. Wow how amazing it is. However... well when it snows then you have to shovel.. which means having to wake up early to dig out your car.. or in sisters case.. waking up at 3 :45 am to go find a parking that is not inside the mall parking lot... SNOWSTORMS... well... not that I would know as i do not have a car.. but I can just imagine that it SUX!

So really the decision is kind of hard...... because I hate the cold... and I hate being wet.. especially with cold freezing rain.....

Well after debating with myself for a while... I came to the conclusion that I enjoy better snow. I rather walk in the snow then get wet in the rain. Im sure if i had a car I would probably think otherwise, but for now this is my decision. I hate all the rain in Paris and i dont think i would mind a nice little snowfall.

But with this said, I was thinking of coming home early as I am very broke, but when I saw the pictures that my aunt sent me of all the snow, I decided I would tough it out and skip the cold quebec winter this year. I deserve it... haha! So i will put on my raincoat and enjoy the cold cold rain and light snowfall of Paris!! :)
Hope everyone is ok!!
Phil i wanna se pictures of your house when its all done!!!!!
Bisous to all!!!
Gen

No comments: