Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures!!

Hello gang!! :)
Ok, so on April 12th I did a little bit of walking around and took some pictures. I think most of you have seen them on facebook, but for those of you who do not have facebook, what's wrong with you??!! No, i'm just joking!! For those of you who do not have a facebook, I will post the pictures now. I must say that I am very satisfied with the pictures. You will notice that most of them are in black and white, I guess that's just my thing!!! Makes them look so much nicer!! :)



























Hope you enjoyed!!
Kisses and hugs to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn you are getting good at that picture taking stuff Gen!
Good to see you are having such an interesting time.
Yes, Do is the best; there is no other :)
Cheers !
Alex