Thursday, April 16, 2009

Supper with Tarik and Sebastien

BONJOUR!!! :)
So like I said before, on Tuesday April 14th I had a supper with some friends. A really good supper. The food was soooo delicious!! I took some pictures of the first course and the desserts.. but forgot to take pictures of the main course.. I guess I was too hungry.... but sebastien and I had beef with some delicious mushrooms and Tarik had some duck.... all in all.. it was good and well presented! Enjoy!



Tarik (on the left) and sebastien (on the right). So fun to be around. I had an amazing time with them. I tell you, the best food i've had in Paris, so far and the best time.
Alright people... for those of you who know me.... will be surprised... that is ME DRINKING SOME WINE!! I know right... shocking!! best tasting wine I ever had... I had about 4-5 sips.. then couldn't drink anymore... BUT I HAD 4-5 SIPS OF WINE!!! YAY FOR ME!

That is Tarik!! He is such a funny character!! haha so french and so funny!




Creme brulé au fois de gras and something something..


Chair de crab.. ou chair de homard.... hmmm can't remember



Salmon with vanilla and spices... that was mine... MIAM!










This was Tarik's dessert. Coffee, some apple stuff and the chocolate thing in the middle is filled with melted dark AND lots of melted white chocolate. I had that chocolate thing but in bigger. I didn't take a picture of it because it looked plain in the plate.


warm mixed fruits in some rhum.



Well I hope it made you hungry!!! :)
Later!!!

No comments: